This 100% FREE eBook is full of information for:
- Video game developers
- Board game developers
- Mobile app developers
- Business startups
- Anyone starting a new business!
60 pages packed with an overview of numerous legal issues, including:
- Choosing the right business entity
- Forming a business entity
- Why you need contracts and agreements
- Explanation of licensing, work-made-for-hire and confidentiality agreements
- The four different kinds of intellectual property
- Reasons to register that intellectual property
- Navigating the federal and state laws that govern game development
- Privacy policies and COPPA
- Raising money through crowdfunding and exempt securities offerings
When you sign up for my mailing list, you’ll get my Trademark and Copyright checklists for game developers.
See some of the steps that should be taken to help ensure that your brand and trademark is strong and unique before pouring money into the name or idea!
Plus you’ll get weekly updates from the blog and any future checklists and eBooks that I create.