Legal Moves Episode 50! Chatting with Yaprak and David from Game Jolt
We finally made it to Episode 50 of the Legal Moves podcast!
This is a great one that you shouldn’t miss. I discuss a number of indie game issues with Game Jolt creators Yaprak and David DeCarmine, including:
- Running an indie game marketplace
- Dealing with community
- Marketing your business
- Going nomadic while developing a game (or game website)
Check out the episode on my Buzzsprout site here or click the logo below!
If you’re looking to start your own podcast, check out Buzzsprout – they’re a great and affordable host. If you sign up and upgrade to any paid plan using this link, you and I both get a $20 Amazon gift card, as well! I’ll be using it to buy a new microphone, for sure.
(referral link to help support the podcast)
Update: I linked to the wrong page in the original version of this post! Link has been updated. You can also see the podcast on the sidebar on the right.
Latest posts by Zachary Strebeck (see all)
- How to protect your video game trademark - August 17, 2017
- How to find out if something is copyrighted – a quick guide - August 11, 2017
- How to copyright a brand name? - August 8, 2017